South Africa´s leading platform for digital integrated solutions in supply chains and logistics.
Face-to-face meetings and networking with service providers and interacting with existing and new customers are a crucial business element and nowhere is it more important as in the Logistics and Supply Chain Management Sectors; the conference programme, business matchmaking services and exhibition participation combine to create an unequalled business platform at Scalex Johannesburg: an essential component in the marketing strategy of any business that means business!.
Statement regarding COVID-19 Pandemic, relating to Messe Frankfurt SA 2020 Events
Messe Frankfurt SA is currently monitoring the rapidly evolving situation, with regards to the COVID-19 Pandemic. As ot the 14th March 2020, 61 cases have been identified in SA with no reported deaths. The Department of Health and the NICD (National Institute for Communicable Diseases) have put stringent measures in place to identify and contain the virus. For more information, please visit the South African Deparment of Health’s website at www.health.gov.za, where you will find more detailed information on the current status of the virus in SA, the containment measures that have been put in place by the SA government as well as other information.Read more: Messe Frankfurt SA Covid-19 statement
Participate for Business Success
Targeting trade visitors from sub-Saharan Africa, Scalex Johannesburg presents a unique opportunity to:
- Consolidate and expand your business in South Africa and the sub-Saharan African Region
- Launch new products and services into the market
- Utilise the Business Matchmaking services to set up meetings with potential business partners
- Stay abreast of the latest developments in logistics infrastructure development
- Meet existing and potential new clients and acquire new leads